As Mental Health Stepped Care is about sticking with you through your journey, Steps Mental Health has a range of different services designed to meet your needs at every stage.
We will talk to you about your needs and link you in with the right services. We offer a range of different types of support, including:
- Mental Health Nursing: Mental Health Nurses are nurses specifically trained to help support people’s mental health while considering other physical, social and cultural needs
- Therapeutic Counselling: Registered psychologists and mental health clinicians who provide therapy, support, advice and treatment
- Mental Health Social Work: Social workers with specialist training in mental health
- Peer Support: Peer support workers are staff members with a ‘lived experience’ of mental health and recovery.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services: Mental health clinicians who specialise in supporting young people
- Dual Diagnosis: Workers who support people experiencing mental illness and substance use issues
- Care Coordination: Workers who help coordinate a person’s care by liaising with all professionals who support them
- Group Programs: Group-based treatment and support programs
Some people will come to just one program or service, and other people might see several.
This service is available for free to people who live or work in the Inner and Outer East of Melbourne in the Cities of Boroondara, Knox, Manningham, Maroondah, Monash, Whitehorse and Yarra Ranges, and are unable to access similar services elsewhere. To find out more about eligibility, please check out our eligibility page here.